29.01.2020 - 16:30 Uhr | Raum 8 - Session 98Innovative biometric identification with GMP-IT HW
- Productivity & security challenges in cleanrooms
- Biometric enabled security for MES and login
- Integration of biometric solutions
- Necessary hardware and its requirements
- Pilot project with biometric ready GMP-IT HW
With the presentation the speakers of Systec & Solutions and Nymi will present possible solutions for biometrical identification hardware which are cleanroom suitable, especially bands which have the possibility for secure digital signatures. To use such biometrical identification also the readers and GMP suitable hardware must fulfill special cleanroom requirements regarding material, cleaning, liquid tightness, stability, flexibility and many more. With their experience in such special cleanroom projects, the speakers will share their knowledge to plan a first pilot project and present which requirements are the most important ones for GMP-IT Hardware with biometrical identification for cleanrooms.